1ST ANNIVERSARY EVENT
in our Taproom, THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7th
Come join us for the celebration! We’ll like, have beer and stuff. Including 3 new awesome ones for sale (and on draft in the taproom):
- ONCE AROUND THE SUN (8.0% ABV) – Double Dry Hopped Double IPA with Mouteka, Mosaic and Cascade hops. Deliciousness in a can.
- INTO THE MACHINE: Tart Cherry (8.7% ABV) – Mixed Fermentation Belgian Dubbel, Aged in Red Wine Barrels with Balaton Tart Cherries.
- $15 per bottle
- FULL CONTACT: Apricot (5.3% ABV) – The latest release in our Full Contact sour series – an Amber Sour with Rye and Oats. Aged in Red Wine Barrels with Apricots.
- $12 per bottle
- As per usual…
- Awesome can artistry by: Art – IG @FunnyBoneStuff Design – IG @ChristyBorg
- Available for purchase
- during Regular KCBC Taproom hours
- starting Thurs Sept 7th at 5pm
- TUES – THURS: 5-10pm // FRI: 5-11pm // SAT: 12-11pm // SUN: 12-8pm
- KCBC Tap Room
381 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237, United States