New CANS + BOTTLES
For Purchase in the KCBC Taproom
- DDH DANGEROUS PRECEDENT – (6.2% ABV) – An amped up version of the first beer we put in cans – a combo of Warrior, Azaca, Centennial, Mosaic, and Amarillo, with extra Mosaic & Amarillo on the 2nd dry hop. Juicy mango, light hazy body, hint of bitterness and dry finish.
- $17 per 4pk
- MORBID HOUR (4.666% ABV) – Black Pilsner brewed in collaboration with Saint Vitus Bar in Greenpoint, Brooklyn for Six Most Metal Breweries.
- $14 per 4pk
- STRICTLY TECTONIC (5.1% ABV) – 100% NY Pilsner – pils and rye from @newyorkcraftmalt, and Crystal + Northern Brewer hops from our collaborators extraordinaire Indian Ladder Farms (@indian_ladder_farms_c_b.). Lemony, crisp and dry.
- $14 per 4pk
- STRICTLY PLATONIC (6.1% ABV) – Brand new Stout collaboration with the fine fellows of Rockaway Brewing Co (@rockawaybrewco). Oats, rye and chocolate and extra smoooooth.
- $15 per 4/pk
- MARBLE OF DOOM – Blackberry Pomegranate sour (5% ABV) – Multi-grain kettle sour, fully loaded with ripe fruit flavor, and bright, balanced acidity.
- $16 per 4-pack
- INTO THE MACHINE: Tart Cherry (8.7% ABV) – Mixed Fermentation Belgian Dubbel, Aged in Red Wine Barrels with Balaton Tart Cherries.
- $15 per bottle
- FULL CONTACT: Apricot (5.3% ABV) – The latest release in our Full Contact sour series – an Amber Sour with Rye and Oats. Aged in Red Wine Barrels with Apricots.
- $12 per bottle
- As per usual…
- Awesome can artistry by: Art – IG @FunnyBoneStuff Design – IG @ChristyBorg
- Available for purchase
- during Regular KCBC Taproom hours
- TUES – THURS: 5-10pm // FRI: 5-11pm // SAT: 12-11pm // SUN: 12-8pm
- KCBC Tap Room
381 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237, United States